Friday, January 22, 2010

Steam Shower Stalls Womens Locker Room Etiquette?

Womens locker room etiquette? - steam shower stalls

Stables (private) showers - naked or bathing suit? nude

Group showers - nude or bathing suit? nude

Just for Women sauna / steam room - naked or bathing suit? nude

Make sure the wife of another (in a non-sexual)? yes

Do you mind if other women leave the room? No - take it as a compliment


For those of you who do not go naked, do something about it if other women go naked?

5 comments:

dolce said...

I admit, a little self-conscious and a prude if I'd rather not naked in a common area, and I do not want to see naked with other women. I am uncomfortable. I will be naked when I'm in the privacy of your own home.

Clevis D said...

Wow ... I look forward ...

Terry said...

I love her more if she was naked, if they do not have a tattoo or a serious arena for private parties

Fabienne said...

Never mind, there are always a lot of cameras there, so I can later see the pictures of steam.

flygrl16 said...

Pervert! I must inform you.

Post a Comment