Saturday, January 23, 2010

Flower Fairies Does Anybody Know Where I Could Find Royalty/copyright Free 'flower Fairies' Images?

Does anybody know where i could find royalty/copyright free 'flower fairies' images? - flower fairies

Hello, I make greeting cards and want to sell, but of course there is always a kind of game right, that people do for things like this prevents. So I searched everywhere copyright / royalty-free pictures of flower fairies. I mean by Cicely Mary Baker. When I search, I was just pictures of girls in fairy costumes with flowers. This is not what I need.
If someone could tell me where I can find free of copyright images Cicely Mary Barker Flower Fairies, I would be very grareful!

2 comments:

jamers said...

Be careful with the rights of free expression. I own an agency and representation of artists and most frequently in the media industry royalty-free "has paid a price in time, without license fees for other purposes." Royalty-free medium also causes some cases, but often the images, in fact, the copyright and licensing agencies or artist prizes will be again.

I do not know where you can find free images, Cicely Mary Baker. You can save images in a search engine can find ... Good luck!

amybeade... said...

I have some scouting for you. It seems that, although the author / artist is gone, books and more in a variety of licenses and royalties. It is best to contact the editors of the books of his work and see if you can get the license.

Personally, I ask myself a little note "some kind of request" is a phrase that indicates that this sentence does not fully understand and protect copyright, not to mention licensing. Yes, the conditions for artists and publishers of certain rights to these works. If someone still copy and reuse and make money with them, then artists are stolen all the time.

Sorry if I raved a bit, but if these pictures are not in a version without copyright, there are reasons and you should ask the owners of copyright licenses for the deployment.

Post a Comment