Friday, January 29, 2010

Razors Direct Phone Shaving Underarm Hair? Always Stubble Left When I Use Razors.?

Shaving underarm hair? Always stubble left when I use razors.? - razors direct phone

Yes, if I have a strange problem. I use razors to shave their armpits and always leaves stubble, even if the blade is new. I even tried with Nair and again in a few hours, sometimes leaving too much straw and leave on for 5-10 minutes as indicated. Do not believe me from my mother lazer or wax to the left. Is there a way to remove thatch with hair removal? Is there a method or a product that you can recommend?

9 comments:

Burberry said...

Remove the hairs one by one, but it will take some time if you have lots of hair.

Brandy said...

We have been fighting for years of unwanted hair! ...
Laser hair removal can help, I'm sorry, unless you pull hairs with tweezers, which push a few hours. With tweeting likely to enforce in 3 days or less.

Nair leaves horrible red rash and irritation if you leave the chemical is too long, especially for the side of the roof.

arvaamit... said...

OH - I wanted to say that the laser is alone - what it eventually. I always had the same problem. I could never change, dass I caught the wax was great - but lately with the laser Perhaps you can handle it for a few years before you, the house, then do it with lasers.

This does not help, I'm sure. . . . sorry.

majestic said...

Fem use or Veet, its great.
Never shave their armpits, because that would be a black hair do not even come, even used a new razor.
try to grow, is it a good thing
ok, take care.
Hope this helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bebo said...

Use a depilatory cream that can help

Rick M said...

Nair works great for the purchase of weapons and only takes a minute or two

John said...

- Waxing is really the only way. And then you're ready for a month =]

spirit said...

Use Veet. It is very good.

matt said...

Help U Waxed

Post a Comment