Sunday, December 20, 2009

Stretch Sports Hernia Did I Tear My Groin Muscle Terribly Or Do I Have A Sports Hernia?

Did I tear my groin muscle terribly or do I have a sports hernia? - stretch sports hernia

2 weeks ago, my muscular pain in my inner thigh and groin area. I thought I pulled a bar, because it coincided with the symptoms. I have the ice and extends to light, as if the treatment is not recommended, but improving on all of them. It is so bad that sleep is intolerable. I have a sharp pain every time you sneeze or cough hard. It is the point where I'm pretty slow everywhere. I read about sports hernias, and it seems possible that could have a serious bar instead. My pain is not improved in all sports hernia and will not improve without surgery. Does anyone know a way to determine how much damage I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment