Sunday, December 13, 2009

Herpes Pictures Stomach Picture What Is My Chances Of Getting Herpes One Time With Unprotected Sex. My GF And I Have Been Fighting About This.

What is my chances of getting Herpes one time with unprotected sex. My GF and I have been fighting about this. - herpes pictures stomach picture

I had sex with my new GF about 10 times and took a condom always, but we did not know one days to break a condom until I got it. About a week later she was menstruating. A few days later, he was itchy. She went to her doctor for a check on all sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV. It was negative, with the exception of herpes. He said that the doctor does not know what kind, but it was positive. We do not know who it was WHO. There was an outbreak and the claims, which never had a BF of 9 years, because she has a daughter. I sat down with my previous GF and said he had tested negative for everything. At this point, I get mad like everyone else. We all know these terrible pictures herpes. What I need is to know exactly what are my chances of a woman than a man who never had a break herpes, they do not break break, and was a moment of confusion. I do not show it. I always get a test for next week. But I need rest. Share stories of courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment