Saturday, December 12, 2009

Eyebrow Waxing Before Or After Tanning Busy Bee Mommies Out There?

Busy Bee Mommies out there? - eyebrow waxing before or after tanning

Before I had children, I have a phenomenon. My house was spotless, and I went tanning beds, hair removal, manicures and every two weeks. I worked full time, and I always have food for the husband. Now I am the mother at home, so you might think I could on top of it, right? I can hardly together around the house (job-hold-wise). The house always seems to be crumbling into chaos. My health is questionable. LOL I take baths, but my hair is useless, and I do not know, to wax their eyebrows, small things. My uniform is sweats and flip-flops .. Today, Huy "use" is the norm with me and my husband. I can not help but like the worst per woman. But he is a saint, and I could not without him. But I can not leave my own way in those days. What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment