Sunday, December 13, 2009

Nh Drivers License Birthday Invatations NH Issued Paper Driver License, Said I'll Receive New Drivers License In Mail And I Never Did?

NH issued paper driver license, said I'll receive new Drivers License in mail and I never did? - nh drivers license birthday invatations

NH has begun to take a license to issue new, and it was not the news so quickly, when the DMV issued the document, saying that it will receive a new one in the mail within a few weeks. The license is valid only for about 6 weeks, and the time has come and gone, and now my paper license has expired. What would you recommend me? Do you think I would pay for a new, even though I have never been?

If for some reason, I am no more during the trip, and I have the license has expired, I'm screwed?

No comments:

Post a Comment