Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jobs In Silver City Brampton Has Anyone Seen My Hurst/Olds?? STOLEN IN JANUARY 06.In Oklahoma CITY. NW 50th & Lake Hefner Parkway. REWARD!!

Has anyone seen my Hurst/Olds?? STOLEN IN JANUARY 06.In Oklahoma CITY. NW 50th & Lake Hefner Parkway. REWARD!! - jobs in silver city brampton

On January 10, 2006 at approximately 2, 30.3, 00 hours, my Hurst / Olds was directly stolen from my house. I was 200R4 tranny sweet in the final phase of a full recovery with a 403 G-Force. A car had 62.000 miles. Of course, it was a pile of money with Hurst T-tops Kit Windows foods lightning rod shifter, seats, power antenna (working title), cruise control, tilt steering wheel within 60 feet impeccable Radio Original Rally Wheels with Red Line 2 Sony Explode 12 in the box with an amplifier with 600 watts. Draft was discussed with the tools I had loaded just a job for. If it was stolen, was completely out of fuel (maybe he had a make gallon) for which he is at a refueling stop for me that someone working in this or hours, I hope to be in quick fuel stop have seen or remember him. There is a reward for imformation 1000.00 lead to the return or would the person who defeated her in jail! All information is confidential! R Police do not know. Residents of Oklahoma City.

No comments:

Post a Comment