Sunday, February 7, 2010

Red Eye Infections More Condition_symptoms Can Dogs Spread Eye Infections To Humans?

Can dogs spread eye infections to humans? - red eye infections more condition_symptoms

I woke up with red eyes and a yellow discharge. I have an appointment with the doctor, but I wonder whether this may have had something to do with my eye infection dog. It is three months and Chihuahua has a swollen eye yellowish discharge itself, but it is to be common, because their eyes are always watery outdoors. He has his shots and everything.

5 comments:

meegles said...

I do not think that this is the case .. but who knows .. def. Consult your doctor .. thats weird!

Tho, good luck!

SA16 said...

Yes, if the dog's eyes is caused by bacteria or viruses that may infect the people infected, then it is quite possible that the pet dog, then accidentally rubbed his eyes before washing hands. These bacteria are present worldwide, so it is impossible to avoid, too. Wash hands, as always, is the key. Good luck.

bruce_au... said...

Normally I do not think

Gizmo said...

Yes, like ear infections ......

mytwodog... said...

No, they can infections of dogs have learned that I did many years ago.

Post a Comment