Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grace Period For Drivers License Renewal Ontario I Have Gone Past The Renewal Date On My Drivers License -it Is A Missouri Issue-is There A Grace Period?

I have gone past the renewal date on my drivers license -it is a Missouri issue-is there a grace period? - grace period for drivers license renewal ontario

Yes, a little. You will pay a penalty (like her $ 5, so no biggie) and you have your birth certificate or passport as proof of your identity get when you get into a new one. But then they get as soon as possible, because the police are in Missouri (State Police, in particular) always very difficult, since 9 Id get / 11

2 comments:

oklatom said...

When you're done, it is not good. There is no grace period.

Butwhatd... said...

I do not know if a grace period. They combine a driver's license ... The next time you need to show an officer or an accident - to know the world. Get on it.

Post a Comment