Monday, February 8, 2010

Fibroids Symptoms Vs. Ovarian Cysts Symptoms Ovarian Cyst Vs. Ovulation Pain - Same Symptoms/feelings?

Ovarian cyst vs. ovulation pain - same symptoms/feelings? - fibroids symptoms vs. ovarian cysts symptoms

I had after the birth of the first 10 months, so heavy that I had to go to the order of the ambulances. The negative pregnancy tests, no fibroids / cysts on ultrasound. This period lasted 8 days. The CD14, I started with a feeling of bruising in the left ovary (not unbearable, but uncomfortable). It took two days and was of brown spots, followed (only cleaning) on the CD15.

I try to know whether there probably a cyst from CD6, if not an ultrasound, or if I developed my ovulation. I was irregular before my pregnancy, I'm trying to understand what is happening to my body and when I was given an ultrasound scan, or just take the pill again, if we accidentally pregnant (it is a UH - Oh) time.

No comments:

Post a Comment